Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a great New Year’s Eve last night! We had a couple of friends over to celebrate. Our friend Bill made us a delicious dinner! Melon with prosciutto for an appetizer and carbonara for dinner. It was so so so good! Now today is the day I usually come up with my resolutions but I had them done a few days ago. Instead of calling them resolutions though I’m going to call them goals, only because resolutions always seem to fizzle out by February. So here are my goals for this year.
- Ease up on buying books. Remember the library is only 2 miles away and I have plenty of books that I haven’t read yet but own.
- Get better organized for blogging. I started off pretty organized but lately I’ve been flying by the seat of my pants.
- Pay off credit card by end of March. I’m so close! And then keep the balance at zero… If I buy something with it, pay it off right away!
- Pay off smaller student loan by September.
- No pop except for “special” occasions. This one looks familiar! I seem to try this one every year. Let’s hope it sticks this time.
- Eliminate processed foods as much as possible.
- Get at least 60,000 steps per week. I’ve been really slacking with my Fitbit the last few months. I want to try to get back up there!
What are your goals for the year?